Project Engineer is responsible for everyday project activities, quality control, project deliverables, shop drawing review and being capable of overseeing all phases of the project from design to contract document and specification production. Has excellent technical knowledge within the field of civil engineering. Possesses effective management skills and is able to plan, direct and monitor all aspects of projects. Supervision received is essentially administrative with assignments given in general terms and objectives. Makes engineering design decisions independently. Directs and coordinates the workload with other project team members. Coordinates with other internal and/or external team members. Has extensive knowledge and understanding of the project development process including site planning, site engineering (site grading and utilities) and construction. This position reports to the Project Manager and Engineering Department Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years experience with at least 3 years focused on commercial projects
- Licensure in civil engineering field is required
- Strong leadership skills – ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Coordinates, writes and/or edits specifications as applies to civil engineering
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Proficient in current version of AutoCAD, MS Word & Excel
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
More Jobs Like This
US - CA - Irvine
US - IN - Indianapolis
US - PA - Pittsburgh
Back to top