This position is responsible for all engineering issues from the support of the sales effort to the design of precast concrete structures, the participation and involvement with design-build teams, the development and maintenance of professional relationships with state agencies and the preparation of shop drawings. This position supervises a team of eight.
- Ten years of experience in the precast, prestress, construction, or engineering field.
- A structural or civil engineering degree and PE license.
- Proven leadership skills and a sound knowledge of business practices.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, LRFD and all Microsoft applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
More Jobs Like This
US - TN - Brentwood
US - PA
US - CT
Back to top