Brandow & Johnston, Inc.
We provide civil engineering and consulting services for Land Development projects with emphasis on urban infill and subdivision Engineering:
- Project Due Diligence, feasibility and Master Planning
- Public works and infrastructure
- Grading, paving and earthwork analysis
- SWPPP Developer/Practitioner (QSD/QSP)
- Stormwater Quality Management Plans (NPDES MS4)
- Flood control and Hydrology/Hydraulic Analysis
- Street, sewer, water and natural gas distribution systems
- BIM/Site and utility 3D modeling
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering design, calculations, and preparation of plans, specifications and cost estimates in accordance with federal, state and local agency requirements and general engineering design standards.
- Ability to establish and maintain communication, responsiveness and effective working relationships with design team, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Review design, calculations and plan production of Design Engineers and Drafters.
- Provide Construction administration and support, including but not limited to, resolving field issues, reviewing material submittals, and addressing contractor RFIs.
- Assist Project Manager with the preparation of proposals and supplemental services request.
- Meet, coordinate and provide processing with various utility companies, review agencies and municipalities to expedite project approvals and permitting.
- B.S in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- California Registered Professional Engineer
- Minimum of 4 years relevant design and agency approval processing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Civil 3D/Land Development Desktop
- City of Los Angeles and urban infill development experience preferred
We offer a work environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes company paid group medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, AD&D, LTD, matching 401(k) plan, year-end holiday shutdown, and an alternative schedule of 40 hours based on a 4-1/2 day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please send your résumé, subject heading Civil Project Engineer, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
More Jobs Like This
US - FL - Fort Lauderdale
US - CO
US - WA - Poulsbo
Back to top