OUR GROWTH IS CREATING PROMISING FUTURES.
With the recent opening of Centegra Hospital-Huntley, fresh and progressive opportunities are dawning for patients and health care providers in McHenry County. As the second health system in Illinois to receive Magnet® status, the newest addition to the Centegra family of hospitals has created growth-friendly openings throughout our system. If you seek a career where your professional development is a shared priority between you and your employer, we encourage you to explore a future with Centegra.
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT FACILITATOR II
Centegra Hospital, McHenry, IL
Reporting to the manager of performance improvement, the professional we select for this vital role will provide organizational coaching and training support for process improvement projects to improve quality, cost, delivery, safety, and engagement by applying Lean Six Sigma methodology to key strategic priorities determined by leadership. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Leading and facilitating Lean rapid-improvement events and/or Lean Six Sigma methodology and general project-management techniques to manage assigned activities and projects.
- Providing process-improvement and Lean methodology training for Centegra Health System.
- Supporting the ongoing use, planning, and development of Lean and other process-improvement methodologies and approaches.
- Actively reporting and documenting the progress of Lean facilitation events and projects.
- Working closely with the physicians, leadership, and associates with process-improvement priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in a healthcare-related field, business administration or healthcare administration with a focus on operations/quality.
- 1+ years of experience in facilitating process improvement.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher certification from an approved educational source.
- Demonstrated proficiency with standard quality tools, including data collection design and analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, value stream mapping, Pareto analysis, cause and effect, A3 problem-solving, 5S and similar tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of project and change-management principles and techniques, work and flow observations and analysis, problem-solving methodologies and analytical techniques.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task on various projects concurrently within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office software including advanced skills in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Master's degree in healthcare-related field.
- Three or more years of experience facilitating process improvement.
- Project management experience.
To explore career opportunities and apply online, visit centegra.org/jobs