Location: San Antonio, TX
Overview of Essential Requirements – Water Treatment Specialist Lead
- Must have a Class III WTS license issued by the TCEQ
TCEQ – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
WTS – Water Treatment Specialist
Class III is the highest-level certification
- Ability to install, test, troubleshoot, and repair water treatment systems, including but not limited to experience with the following equipment: pumps, controllers, PLC (Programable Logic Controller) systems, water treatment analyzers, etc. (see Scope below)
- Effectively use a variety of mechanical tools, equipment, iPad, and computer / programs.
- Must be located in San Antonio, as a company vehicle will be provided with this position; and, must be willing to travel & respond to emergency call-outs and extended work needs.
- Leadership capabilities to coordinate/support Specialists in San Antonio and Austin areas.
The Water Treatment Specialist covers both the Industrial and Commercial aspects of the Missouri Valley Environmental of Texas business model (website: http://missourivalleytx.com/ ), and includes the servicing, testing, and chemical treatment of systems such as boilers, cooling towers, feed water, process water, air scrubbers, and related systems. It also covers the installation and servicing of Water Softeners, RO (Reverse Osmosis) units and more, such as Electrodeionization (EDI) units and ClO2 (chlorine dioxide) generation modules. The position requires technical knowledge with the capability to set up chemical pumps, controllers, and logics. Safety and sanitation initiatives are incumbent to the position. Compensation is based on experience level and the effectiveness of demonstrated qualifications and team leadership.
Water Treatment Specialist positions may be various Texas locations but ultimately report to the Houston, TX area headquarters – specifically the Division Manager, Missouri Valley Environmental of Texas – and is on a Team led by the Services Engineer Team Lead. The Water Treatment Specialist has an exciting and dynamic role in strengthening and growing the business.
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, United States
Position Type: Full-Time
Who we are:
Missouri Valley Environmental of Texas is a D/B/A under AECSI Corporation located in Spring, Texas. AECSI Corporation is not a large company, but it does have an exceptionally strong business model based on ethical business principles, leading it to robust growth. As a Division of AECSI Corporation, Quality and Service are core to our business, and we work with our employees to help fit them in their strengths within our company to develop them professionally. All the above is reflected in our branding statement, with Missouri Valley Environmental of Texas being known for:
Quality Water Treatment with Relational Solutions