At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Provide QA technical and compliance expertise as part of development teams in establishing and assuring product quality objectives. Assure compliance to applicable regulations. Perform quality activities such as audits, procedure development, product release, documentation review and define changes to controlled documents. Provides QA technical and compliance support for exiting products and manufacturing sites related to suppliers, corrective and preventive actions, product/process improvements and training.
Additional Main Responsibilities
1. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures
2. Must be able to travel domestic and international
3. Plans, executes, reports and follows-up on quality system audits (supplier and internal)
4. Actively participates on cross-functional team projects in a structured business environment in accordance with internal procedures and external regulations
5. Monitors compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements
6. Participates in decisions that are aligned with management objectives regarding work processes, plans and schedules in order to achieve department objectives 7. Tracks and reports progress across projects and departmental commitments by reviewing schedules and due dates, identifying risks, and assisting teams with contingency plans
8. Assists in the resolution of project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate
9. Assists department and project leaders in developing and reporting appropriate performance and quality metrics.