Licensed Architect or Engineer (Dallas/Austin)
Norwood Architecture, Inc. is a forensic architecture firm that provides construction claims support, repair design, building envelope evaluation, owner representation, building code analysis, and expert witness services. We are based in Louisville, Colorado, with multiple satellite offices.
We are seeking an Architect or Engineer (in Dallas or Austin) with the following preferred qualifications:
· 5 years as a Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer
· Experience in forensic investigation
· Strong technical background and technical writing skills
· Building code expertise
· Experience with building envelope systems
· Construction or field inspection experience
· Ability to travel outside local area and work in the field
Reply with resume and compensation requirements
Please no calls/visits.
Norwood Architecture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.