Job Overview: DP Engineering is looking for a few mid-level engineers to perform design and analysis, project leadership, technical reviews, and other technical and project management related tasks. These are regular, full-time positions based in Fort Worth, Texas.
• Effectively communicate technical solutions and concepts to other engineers and non-engineers.
• Simultaneously perform multiple assignments.
• Interface effectively with different levels of the organization both internally and with clients.
• Strong knowledge of engineering discipline, specifically nuclear plant background.
• Temporary assignments at customer locations to support business needs may be required.
• Four Year College Degree in Engineering (or closely related degree program) from an ABET accredited program, or equivalent experience in engineering related activities in industries served by DPE.
• Experience in design, systems, or construction engineering performing engineering tasks supporting power plants, nuclear plants and/or industrial projects. (any discipline)
• Professional Engineer (PE) License or Engineer-In-Training (EIT) Certification.
• Strong knowledge of computer applications and other specialized engineering tools.
• Nuclear plant experience.
• Structural, Civil, Mechanical
• Positions will require the ability to obtain unescorted access to a Nuclear Facility.
Additional Salary Information: We would entertain people above and/or below this salary range based on applicable experience.
DP Engineering provides engineering and consulting services to the energy and power industries in the United States. Our client-focused approach, combined with innovative thinking, enables us to deliver engineering services with first time quality, resulting in reduced overall cost to our customers.
DP Engineering's professionals have extensive nuclear experience and offer a wide and varied ba...ckground in Mechanical, Electrical, I&C, Civil/Structural and Fire Protection engineering. Our reputation is attributable to our people working day-to-day with our clients. Through careful selection of staff and consultants, DP Engineering continues to grow and serve our clients' needs with the high level of service they have come to expect.
In this episode, I am going to share with you the best thing I ever did to advance my career in hopes that it will drive massive growth in your engineering career. Usually when you look back on your career, you can see a few moves that made a huge impact on your success — I […]