• MS in Bioengineering or Biomedical Engineering or Polymer Engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant industrial experience OR
• Ph.D. in Bioengineering or Biomedical Engineering or Polymer Engineering with a minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience
• Hands-on experience with medical device or technology development from explore to commercialization
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements, including 510(k) process, CE Marking, and Design Control Documentation
• Extensive knowledge and experience with medical grade materials, specifically polyurethanes and silicones.
• Effectively works with a diverse cross-functional team to solve complex problems while gaining cooperation of the team members through influence.
• Clearly and succinctly communicates critical information with internal and external customers/ stakeholders assuring accountability.
• Considered as an expert in one or more technology or product platforms.
• Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions under pressure while aligning with cross-functional team members
• Ability to translate customer insights in to differentiable product features to drive innovation
• Hands on experience with Polyurethane and /or Silicone Injection Molding, Polymer Extrusion, polymer bonding
• Working knowledge of voice-of-customer and translating customer needs in to product requirements and innovation opportunities