A printing operation located in a Chicago suburb, who is a leader in its market segment, is seeking a person who can assume total responsibility of our quality assurance program.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable being the sole contributor in administering and taking full QA responsibility in an operation that has approximately 40 people, one shift and 3 printing machines. Position reports into the VP of Operations. Great opportunity for someone interested in growing with us and assuming additional responsibilities and development growth.
Summary of Responsibilities
* Helps in the establishment of quality and reliability standards for both internally produced goods and for incoming raw materials.
* Help in the development of documents concerning quality inspection and testing procedures
* Help in the creation and analysis of statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy standards.
* Work on formulating and maintaining quality objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other company personnel to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
* Conducts and reviews quality instructions, specifications, production schedules and performs audits when requested.
* Maintains established procedures for vendor qualification and inspection.
* Maintains quality inspection of incoming materials and supplies for production.
* Investigates and addresses customer complaints regarding quality.