Located in southwest Riverside County, EMWD is the water, wastewater service and recycled water provider to more than 825,000 people living and working within a 555-square mile service area. It is California’s sixth-largest retail water agency.
• 2,476 miles of water transmission and distribution pipeline
• 1,819 miles of wastewater collection pipeline
• 86 active water pumping plants
• 4 operating regional water reclamation facilities (RWRF)
• 2 potable (drinking) water filtration plants
• 2 groundwater brackish desalination (reverse osmosis) plants
Headquartered in Perris, California, employees enjoy a rural atmosphere. Its location permits easy access to large metropolitan areas, as well as the beach, mountains and deserts for recreation.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today by following the links below.
Our guiding principles are Innovation, Responsibility, Safety, Integrity, Community, Respect, Leadership and Transparency.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition (such as cancer)or marital status.