Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Tarrytown, NY #20215090
Senior Geotechnical Engineer #20215090
Job Description: Multiple positions available
Plan and perform geotechnical engineering design and analytical functions.Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform geotechnical calculations for various projects, including but not limited to, seepage and slope stability of earthen embankments and tailings dams, stability of rock slopes, stability of concrete structures, shallow and deep foundations, retaining structures, soil improvement analysis and design, tieback anchors, site response analysis, liquefaction assessments and seismic stability calculations.
- Perform advanced geotechnical numerical modeling and programing using GeoStudio (ex: SLOPE/W or SEEP/W), STABL, SLIDE, LPILE or similar.
- Prepare written geotechnical reports and calculations.
- Plan subsurface explorations and laboratory testing investigations.
- Support subsurface investigations in support of geotechnical design including site reconnaissance.
- Must have Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering or a closely related field.
- Must have at least 3 years of geotechnical engineering experience including use of numerical modeling of geotechnical systems (ex: FEM, FVM or FDM packages such as PLAXIS, Midas GTS NX, FLAC3D, PFC or similar), use of basic calculation packages (ex: GeoStudio, STABL, SLIDE, LPILE or similar), and development of reports and drawings.
Send resumes to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIZZO International, Inc. is a woman-owned, highly focused consulting firm specializing in all aspects of civil engineering, earth sciences, and field/testing services for dams, nuclear power plants, and other power-related markets. Our firm has worked around the world on unique, challenging, and technically demanding projects. We take pride in our commitment to providing personal and professional services in a responsive, high quality manner, and continually strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by providing innovative and economically smart solutions. To learn more about our global experience visit us at www.rizzointl.com.
EEOC Disclaimer: RIZZO International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with Federal and State laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Candidates need to submit their resume through email at email@example.com