Bridge Design – PE II/III
6 days left
- Organization Type
We are seeking an innovative Bridge Design – PE II/III with SE to join our Team!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm that is involved in a variety of projects, including highways and bridges for various local public agencies and state DOT’s, miscellaneous structural design to support our other business units, and design-build pursuits. The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering and be a registered Professional Engineer. The candidate should also have at least 10 years of experience in this discipline. In this position, the candidate will:
- Independently apply extensive knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
- Work on a major project or several major projects of moderate scope with complex features.
- Review complete project documents for conformity and quality assurance.
- Develop new techniques and/or improved processes, materials, or products.
- Assist upper level management and staff as a technical specialist or advisor.
- Review and approve scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments.
- Prepare proposals or funding applications.
- Perform other duties associated with the position.
In addition, proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Microstation, along with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required. Advanced communication skills both written and verbal, along with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team is critical.
Location: Any Illinois office / Greater St. Louis, Missouri
Benefits: Lochmueller Group is now an Employee Owned Company and we would be excited to have you to join our talented group of employee-owners! In addition to our ESOP, we provide a 401(k) plan, rich coverage for major medical insurance, basic life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, generous vacation and sick leave, Student Loan Repayment benefit, and several others.
CARDIA: Means “from the heart” and it’s what our values and culture represent here at Lochmueller Group. Creativity; Accountability; Respect; Dedication; Integrity; Achievement – that’s what sets us apart from the others!
Lochmueller Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply for Bridge Design – PE II/III
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly