Civil Engineer EIT
Cushing Terrell in a nutshell:
Cushing Terrell was founded on the promise of an integrated and collaborative design approach. For the last 80 years, our team of architects and engineers have combined intellectual forces to carry out one, simple mission: devise thoughtful and efficient design solutions for our clients. Ready to create with us?
Civil Engineering at Cushing Terrell:
Civil Engineering at Cushing Terrell represents a crucial piece of the complex building-design puzzle. As a team-member in the Civil group, you will be collaborating in a company of architects, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, structural engineers, landscape architects, designers, and drafters. You’ll be celebrated for your excellent communication skills and your ability to handle many projects and lots of moving parts. We are looking to fill our Civil EIT position in our Denver office. We offer a flexible home and office working schedule with options to best suit your needs.
Our mountain-region roots have shaped both our client relations and our work ethic. We are the heads-down-but-have-fun, people-before-projects kind of firm. We encourage our engineers to set big goals, but to keep ego out of the office and prioritize a warm, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
A Civil EIT at Cushing Terrell…
Responsibilities include site design, Auto CAD drafting and construction inspections on a variety of projects. Our project load is diverse, reaching across many locations and industries. In addition to supporting projects with a vertical construction component, we also engage in infrastructure focused work in the water/wastewater, renewable energy, and transportation sectors. Individually you should have Auto CAD and Civil 3D drafting experience, excellent communication skills, a team attitude, and a self-starting work ethic with minimal supervision required.
• Is comfortable with Auto CAD and Civil 3D drafting
• Can perform construction inspections on a multitude of project typology
• Is a firm believer in the benefit of coordinating with other trades including architectural, and other engineering disciplines
• Develops project specifications
• Takes on construction administration duties, including submittal review, field inspections, RFIs, and change requests, when needed
• Displays excellent communication skills, organizational standards, and time management skills
You’ll love this role if you:
• Have 0-3 years’ experience in Civil and/or Land development
• Prioritize work sharing, knowledge transfer, and standards development
• Are an expert at AutoCAD and Civil 3D
• Must have a valid EIT certification or within 6 months of hire.
Our client-first character starts from within. This position offers excellent pay and a benefits package including production bonuses, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) savings plan, holiday and paid time off, flexible schedules, and an evolving wellness program.
To see if Cushing Terrell is a match for you, please visit www.cushingterrell.com, and when you’re ready to apply, click the “Join Us (https://www.cushingterrell.com/joinus/#utm_source=Join%20Us%20Page&utm_medium=join_us_webpage&utm_campaign=join_us_webpage_cushing_terrell) ,” link and search all of our job openings. We look forward to hearing from you!
Or Apply Here:
Cushing Terrell is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, including vets and disabled individuals. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.