CTL|Thompson, Inc. is looking for ENGINEERING INTERNS to work at our Denver location. These opportunities are open to current students enrolled in an engineering or engineering-related discipline at a 4-year college or university. Preference will be given to students who have completed design classes in concrete, soils, and other engineering materials. These positions will involve outside, “hands-on” work and are ideal for active individuals who enjoy being outside.
Responsibilities of these positions will vary, but may include:
- Assist geotechnical engineers in field testing of soils, concrete and other construction materials
- Assist geotechnical and material engineers in lab testing of soils, concrete and other construction materials
- Assist structural engineers in design and inspection of basic structural elements
Applicants must have an acceptable driving record. The ability to lift/push/pull up to 75 lbs. is required depending on position.
Engineering Summer Interns are paid between $16.00 and $23.00 per hour. Our offer will be based upon individuals experience and qualifications. Retirement benefits include a 401K plan.
As leaders in the industry, CTL|Thompson employs only those with technical excellence and professionalism. Individuals exhibiting these qualities are attracted to CTL|Thompson by the potential for professional growth and advancement within our organization, and the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders.
CTL|Thompson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/veterans/disabled.
INTERESTED APPLICATNS PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY:
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
- Verification of your right to work in the United States, as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form upon hire and your submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the I-9 form) verifying your identity and work authorization within three days of starting employment.
- Satisfactory completion of a drug test from a laboratory certified by Colorado and chosen (and paid for) by CTL|Thompson. The laboratory will collect and test the drug test samples, for which the required notice will be included with any employment offer and for which the required consent forms will be provided by the laboratory.
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record in accordance with the company automobile insurance policy guidelines.
Please note that CTL Thompson, Inc. will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee in the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, CTL Thompson, Inc. explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of CTL Thompson, Inc.