Full-time, year round position will assist Reynolds Lake Oconee (RLO) in achieving its stated vision and meeting its financial goals by improving the value of RLO properties through the planning, permitting, and development of its Real Estate and projects through influencing the policies of the regulatory agencies that impact our properties.
- Manages, coordinates, designs, and permits all civil engineering related development projects through in-house staff and consultants.
- Reviews invoices for assigned projects.
- Coordinates, directs, manages, negotiate fees, schedules, and defines the scope of services for outside consultants and in-house staffing
- Develops strong, lasting relationships with outside consultants and permitting authorities
- Consults with Sr. Planner and RLO Senior Management on planning items such as scheduling, budgeting, and technical issues
- Develops and monitors the design schedule to meet the company’s objection.
- Responsible for managing time and resources to complete assigned projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Assists the Development Department in preparation of budgets and bid documents.
- Maintains clear and detailed correspondence and design documentation for all assigned projects, and obtains necessary permits, approvals, and variances from all regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for Master Planning by recommending long-range solutions for infra-structure needs.
- Responsible for technical credibility and quality of all design projects.
- Review site plans submitted to Architectural Review Board (ARB) for compliance with RLO rules and standards.
- Represents the Company in public meetings and hearings as necessary.
- Recommends and assists in maintaining specialized databases, equipment, and software as it specifically relates to the Planning Department.