We are growing and you can help! Cardinal – Plan. Survey. Engineer in Lake Geneva is looking for a confident and competent individual with a passion for excellence in engineering to join us.
Do you want to be part of an expanding company with room for advancement?
Do you want to work with a team of rockstars and no under-performers?
Do you want to be appreciated and recognized for your work?
Do you want to be a part of something bigger and impact the community around you?
Do you want a healthy work-life balance and paid time off?
Do you have a history of outstanding job performance?
Do you like having FUN at work?
If you answered yes to these questions, we would really like to hear from you.
If you do not have prior management experience, that’s okay! You will start as a project engineer with the goal of quickly becoming the engineer manager by first training with our team members and understanding the daily operations of our company.
As the engineer manager, you will oversee the department and all engineer projects (and some surveying projects) from start to finish. This begins with pre-planning the project and ends with the construction of it. The engineer manager would be responsible for each project being completed accurately and efficiently. Some tasks may be delegated to other engineers and technicians while other tasks will be your responsibility to complete.
The engineer manager would be excellent at communicating with team members and clients, detailed and precise, optimistic and highly motivated.
Position Status: Full-Time
Expected hours of work: 40 hours per week
*May require time outside of standard hours
Salary: Starting at $80,000
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related field
- Passed Fundamentals of Engineering Test
- Passed Principles of Practice Test or will pass within 6 months of hire
- Currently has Professional Engineer License for Wisconsin (or can transfer their license to Wisconsin) or will obtain license within 6 months of hire
- Minimum 3-4 years engineering experience, including designing a project from pre-planning to construction
- Proficient in Hydrocad or equivalent
- Proficient in WinSLAMM or equivalent
- Proficient in Autocad Civil 3D
*Prior management experience is a plus, but not required!
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Oversite of the engineering department
- Consistent communication with team members involved in engineer projects to ensure all steps are completed correctly and efficiently
- Project pre-planning
- Project basemapping
- Site planning, layouts and grade planning
- Complete drawings and specifications utilizing autocad, hydrocad, etc.
- Utility and stormwater design
- Cost estimates and plan reviews
- Project delivery
- Attend project meetings including public meetings that may take place in the evening
- Construction inspection
- Communication with the survey department to oversee and understand all projects phased between surveying and engineering
Relocation package available!
If you are interested, please contact Bailey for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardinal – Plan. Survey. Engineer LLC 1200 LaSalle St Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Apply for Engineer Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly