Electrical I&C Designer / Technical Specialist
Overview / Responsibilities
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with leading engineering consulting firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions?
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions has a career opportunity for an Electrical + Instrumentation & Controls (EI&C) Designer / Technical Specialist at our Phoenix, AZ office.
- Produces highly advanced and complex EI&C drawings for municipal, industrial, and mining projects
- Coordinates with other discipline designers and CADD technicians
- Ensures that quality and accuracy standards are met
- Evaluates and recommends changes to techniques and standards
- Estimates CADD work effort hours for proposed projects
Skills / Qualifications
- Self - motivated professional.
- Proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD.
- Be able to manage multiple projects / assignments simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- 1 - 5 years’ experience in EI&C design in the municipal, water / wastewater or mining sector, or equivalent combination of education and experience a plus.
- Proficiency in other CAD platforms and EI&C databases a plus
- Proficient in BIM (e.g., Plant 3D, Cad Worx, Revit) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must pass drug test, background check, and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non - exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.