Civil Staff Engineer
About the Job
As a Civil Staff Engineer Intern, you will be working and collaborating with other RH2 team members in the planning, designing and construction of water and wastewater facility projects. This work matters and impacts the quality of life for local communities, so we have big responsibilities and strict qualifications.
- Design and analytical modeling associated with all phases of control system designs for clients throughout Washington and Oregon.
- Gain hands on training and experience with AutoCAD.
- Growth opportunities performing calculations, power system analyses, equipment specifications and construction oversight as you gain experience.
- Interaction with clients and review agencies on projects.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science or higher degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited University
- Knowledge of or ability to learn standard design software including AutoCAD and MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations
- High energy, collaborative and adaptable
Apply for Civil Staff Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly