Project Manager - Civil Engineering (Relocation to the Caribbean)
- Role: Project Manager
- Industry: Civil Engineering - Excavation, Groundworks, Roads, Sewers, Marine and Piling
- Location: Antigua & Barbuda
- Remuneration: Dependent upon Experiences + Benefits
My client is a Civil Engineering Contractor who is seeking to recruit a progressive Project Manager for current projects within Antigua & Barbuda. Current and pipelined works include Excavation, Groundworks, Roads, Sewers, Marine and Piling. The ideal candidate will be experienced from within a Civil Engineering subcontractor environment preferably from within the UK or Ireland.
This is a remote location posting and accommodations will be on the basis of a man camp set-up, so this would initially be a single status posting. This is a long term position and further project works within the Caribbean and into English speaking Central America will follow this initial project.
To be considered, You will have:
- At least 5 years experience as a Site Agent/Project Manager from within a Groundworks Subcontractor or main contractor Civil Engineering environment.
- At least 10 years experience of operating within a Civil Engineering subcontractor environment
- A degree in Civil Engineering is preferable
- Experience of delivering on projects across Groundworks, Excavations, Roads, Sewers, Marine and Piling of at least £5m in value.
- Experience in leading a team as a project no.1
- Client liaison
- Computer literacy is a requirement for this position.
This is a long term opportunity with an established and professional contracting organisation that can offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as career progression opportunities. As this initial position is based within a man camp environment on Barbuda, every second weekend you will be relocated to Antigua.
We look forward to hearing from you.