Sr Project Engineer
- Bursich Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a full time qualified and motivated land development professional to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 10 - 15+ years of progressive experience in the design and management of private subdivision and land development projects.
Bursich provides a fun, flexible, and challenging environment and embraces our core values of integrity, quality, accountability, ownership, and work life balance to guide our decisions and empower employees.
- Holds technical design knowledge and responsibility for proficient designs in various areas of site planning, engineering, and landscape architecture , including, but not limited to site evaluation, sketch and yield plan preparation, site layout, horizontal and vertical alignment for roads, grading, general stormwater management/BMP siting, landscaping, permitting, and preparation of drawings and reports.
- Reviews applicable municipal ordinances and other regulations to identify zoning, layout, and design requirements, and prepares plans in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Performs site feasibility, due diligence, zoning, and regulatory research for land development.
- Provides a creative design approach to difficult projects and readily conceptualizes solutions.
- Works closely with a team of Engineers, Designers and CADD technicians assigned to projects.
- Possesses strong working relationships with developers, attorneys, municipalities, and other local, county, and state regulatory agencies, and excellent communication and public presentation skills. Most importantly has the ability to quickly learn and adapt to the ever changing land development process
- Hands on experience in business development, project management, and staff mentoring and training.
- Knowledgeable with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Hydroflow software.
- Ensures client satisfaction and return business through delivery of high-quality design services within established timelines and budgets.
Bursich Associates, Inc. offers group health insurance including medical coverage, dental, and vision coverage. Additional benefits include 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, paid time off, life insurance, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and flexible spending plan. Bursich offers flexible work hours that will work with your schedule and potential to work from home on an individual basis. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Education, Licensing & Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, or related field.
- PE or RLA certification in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Completion of continuing education classes or coursework relevant to the industry or position.
Apply for Sr Project Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly