Business Development Manager Structural Monitoring
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Achieves the business development objectives.
- Coordinate the customer relationship with all stakeholders of the company.
- Collaborates with the various departments of the company (R&D, commercial, legal, financial, administrative) in order to build a coherent offer adapted to the market. Transverse coordination of different stakeholders.
- Development and deployment of the commercial strategy.
- Develops a business plan based on an in-depth analysis of the market and on companies positioning on this market.
- Formalizes the market approach strategy and shares it with the company's stakeholders.
- Translates this strategy into an action plan and derives business objectives and business policy in agreement with management.
- Analyzes its market and the competition, processes information and proposes action plans.
- Develops sales arguments, participates in the development of price/product positioning.
- Manages the relationship with resellers and Group representatives.
- Performs marketing with prescribers.
- Promotes products to prospects, customers, partners and influencers.
- Participate in professional exhibitions.
- Organizes product demonstrations and receives customer delegations.
- Analyzes and responds to customer requests and calls for tenders.
- Coordinates and transmits technical, legal and financial information on its projects to the departments involved.
- Writes sales proposals and negotiates contracts as part of the sales strategy.
- Collaborates with local agents and group representations.
- Travel on-site in order to analyze the needs and requests of our customers.
- Project management and monitoring of the achievement of contracts.
- Coordinates and supervises the execution of contracts (from order, to delivery, to final payment and until the expiration of the warranty) in conjunction internally with the departments involved and externally with customers.
- Coordinates and helps with the in-situ sensing tests, involvement in data analysis and presenting the results to the client.
- Ensures the compliance of business with the financial, legal, HSE, ethics and trade compliance standards of the group.
- Collects and feeds information from the competition on their products and their price positioning as well as the specific needs of customers. Ensures their dissemination to the departments concerned.
- Track sales achievements. Prepares and updates sales forecasts on his/her perimeter.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
SKILLS NECESSARY TO PERFORM POSITION DUTIES:
- Passion for technology, self-motivated, independent and a team player.
- Good business sense and an excellent ability to analyze business situations.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Comfortable working on several projects simultaneously.
- Fluent English speaker. Spanish or French are welcome.
- Willing to travel in the US, some international travel possible.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Frequent trips, expect up to 50% and high availability.
TYPICAL EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering preferred (other engineering may be considered). Master’s degree in engineering, MBA, Marketing and business management would be an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience related to business development.
- Professional experience in business development in structural monitoring, in particular for structures (bridges, buildings) and railway monitoring (track and rolling stock).
Work Authorizations/Security Clearance:
Employee must be eligible to receive deemed exports as defined by U.S. Export Administration (“EAR”) or EAR-controlled technology.
Employees’ nationality, citizenship and/or residency status is sought solely for export control compliance purposes, and will not be used to unfairly discriminate in the hiring process.
Apply for Business Development Manager Structural Monitoring
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly