Construction Materials Lab Technician
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions has a career opportunity for a Construction Materials Laboratory Technician to join our Phoenix, AZ team to support construction materials testing for mining, transportation, and construction projects.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established consulting firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions? We encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We are dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career. Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and is committed to quality.
- Will perform asphalt, soil, aggregate, concrete, and material testing primarily
- Operate standard construction materials laboratory testing equipment
- Perform analysis or calculations to check accuracy of test data
- Data input for report preparation
Skills / Qualifications
- Ability to read & interpret material test methods
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Proficient in basic mathematics with legible writing skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds - Will routinely lift and carry materials and equipment
Role Advancement Requirements:
- Become certified in concrete, soils, aggregate and asphalt concrete (i.e., ACI, ATTI, NICET, etc.)
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.