Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering
- Great Company Culture
- Excellent Salary + Bonus
- Multiple Civil Projects
Redfish are privileged to be partnering with one of the UKs preeminent Building and Infrastructure Contractors. They have enjoyed steady and consistent growth over the last 15 years and are projected to have a turnover of £650M this year.
Alongside this exponential growth they retain core values of staff engagement and inclusion with a Board that is hands-on and visible.
Their Civils and Infrastructure division has a £400M turnover and complete major earthworks and heavy civil engineering for HS2, Network Rail, Distribution centres and local authorities.
They are actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor (civils) to join their commercial team.
Main responsibilities are;
- Understand the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change.
- Liaise with the client, client representatives and other 3rd parties on commercial issues, including the agreement of additional monies.
- Subcontract procurement and management
- Assist with claims management
- Cost management for project/section of works
- Value management for project/section of works
- Change management for project/section of works
- Risk and opportunity management for project/section of works
- Management (with operations team) of known and newly identified risks and opportunities for best project return
- Involvement in the identification and implementation of mitigation measures
Their positive company culture can not be overstated and on top of that you will enjoy excellent remuneration including salary, car allowance, pension and a yearly bonus structure reaching 20%.
For a confidential discussion please call or send your CV
redfish promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business