Senior Structural Engineer
A Senior Engineer is responsible for small project management, advanced technical work, and team leadership.
- Lead the preparation of design documents and project deliverables for small projects.
- Perform advanced engineering calculations, design, and modeling.
- Designs complete structural system including gravity and lateral force resisting structure and their foundations.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and oversee the work of junior-level engineers who assist with projects.
- Coordinate work with clients, architects, and other consultants
- Perform quality control checking of models, calculations, and design deliverables.
- Collaboratively use judgment to determine adaption in methods for nonroutine aspects of assignments.
- Considerable technical experience in utilizing various computer software packages to develop innovative designs and solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with architects, other engineers, and clients as part of our integrated design process.
- Master’s degree from an accredited University and 5 plus years of industry experience
- Taken and passed the 8-hour PE exam (structural) and/or have prepared for and sat for at least one of the two SE exams with plans to complete the entire SE examination within the next 6-12 months or have passed both SE exams.