Water Hygiene Engineer
- Practice L8, Health Care Memorandum (HTM)
- Legionella Awareness
- Water monitoring and Tank Inspection
- Must come from a strong legionella, water treatment, water hygiene, chemical background
- Plumbing qualifications up to NVQ Level 2 (Desirable)
- Risk Assessor qualifications (Desirable)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- On some occasions, able to work at height after training
- Must be flexible regarding work times
- Most hold a full UK driving licence
- Punctual on all occasions
- They should operate within their own skill-sets
We're Integral, part of JLL. We're a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you're looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at Integral and JLL!
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include an up-to-date CV with your application.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
Successful candidates are also required to pass a DBS check at our cost.