Construction Services Senior Engineer Project Manager
S&ME is planting roots in Memphis, Tennessee! We are wrapping up the final details of our new office and looking for talented individuals across all levels of experience to provide a full range of S&ME services. Working in our Memphis location is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the regional growth and grow your career at S&ME.
We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a full-time Construction Services Senior Engineer to be based in our growing Memphis, Tennessee location.
Who are you?
- You are looking for that next great career opportunity with an employee-owned firm.
- You are a collaborator. You are invested in helping your location, area, and company succeed and will partner with the Construction Services leadership team and collaborate with other location business units.
- You are seeking a position that leverages your ability to build and maintain client relationships, while still utilizing your strong technical background and project management skills.
- You have a positive attitude and are optimistic about situations, interactions, and oneself.
- You value commitment and display an unwavering pledge to the success of reaching identified goals and objectives.
- You are empathetic and take an interest in and identify another person's emotions, welfare, and perspective.
- You enjoy business development and have a proven track record of success in researching, prospecting, and scheduling face-to-face meetings with key decision makers and influencers, resulting in qualified opportunities.
What is the job?
- Business development in the Memphis area.
- Project planning
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Geological or Geotechnical Engineering
- Fifteen (15) years related experience
- Ten (10) years project management experience
- Licensed PE in Tennessee or have the ability to obtain Tennessee licensure within six (6) months.
- Masters degree in Civil Engineering
S&ME conducts pre-employment background and motor vehicle record checks, as well as post offer drug screenings. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment check results.
Who are we?
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities.
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.