PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER-LAND DEVELOPMENT - TUCSON
Join the Psomas Team!
PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER - LAND DEVELOPMENT - TUCSON, AZ
Psomas is a 100% employee-owned, employer-of-choice, award-winning civil engineering & consulting firm with offices in California, Utah, Arizona and Washington. As an ENR top ranked firm, we proudly provide construction management, engineering, environmental services, surveying and geospatial services to public and private sector clients.
We're on a mission to use our talents and passions to make a difference in our communities! Are you ready to join our team?
Our LAND DEVELOPMENT TEAM has an opportunity in our TUCSON, AZ office for a talented PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER. Explore this opportunity with Psomas and apply today!
Benefits as a PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER - LAND DEVELOPMENT with Psomas
- Balance with hybrid and/or flexible schedules
- Rewards with competitive compensation packages, Psomas Shares (ESOP) retirement + 401(k) options
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability + transit support
- Wellness with paid holidays + PTO
- Growth with career pathing, training, tuition reimbursement + mentoring
- Great culture with lots of perks, events, celebrations, swag + more
About being a PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER - LAND DEVELOPMENT with Psomas
As a Project Civil Engineer to join our Land Development team in our Tucson, AZ office, you will utilize and build upon your technical abilities to collaborate with a team, coach new engineers, and client service, for a broad range of project assignments dealing with site development, roadway, traffic, hydrology & hydraulics, utilities and more for public, private and institutional clients.
Responsibility Highlights for PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER- LAND DEVELOPMENT with Psomas
- Conducting independent engineering calculations
- Utilizing AutoCAD and/or Civil3D for public, private, and institutional projects
- Developing innovative, conceptual engineering solutions
- Transforming concept designs into construction drawings and technical specifications
- Researching and analyzing necessary aspects of the project
- Providing support to the project team and various clients and coordinating with local agencies as needed
- Coordinating the design process while utilizing various software and programs
- Supervising/Coaching/Mentoring staff and coordinating with them for design efforts
- Assisting with QA/QC
Minimum Qualifications for PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER - LAND DEVELOPMENT
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Arizona
- 5 years' civil engineering experience with private development, facilities, infrastructure and public works design
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in civil design with knowledge of Civil3D, AutoCAD
- Strong technical knowledge with proven experience in preparing technical reports, designs, and computations
- Current knowledge of local public agency codes, processes and requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Are you ready to join the Psomas team and contribute your unique talents and passions?
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.