- Organization Type
Civil Engineering at Cushing Terrell:
Cushing Terrell is seeking a Land Development Civil Engineer for our Denver office with land development experience in multiple jurisdictions throughout the Denver metro and Front Range region. Civil Engineering at Cushing Terrell represents a crucial piece of the complex building-design puzzle, typically taking the lead in the entitlement and site approval processes. As a member of this team, you will be collaborating with a group of architects, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, designers, and drafters while supporting our civil engineering presence in your local market and nationwide.
A Civil Engineer at Cushing Terrell:
Responsibilities include site and civil engineering design, stormwater, drainage & flood control measure design, utility design, access design, Auto CAD drafting, construction inspection on a variety of projects, mentoring junior staff, and interfacing with project & program management teams. A thorough knowledge and design experience in land development will be required. Water/wastewater and other infrastructure experience a plus. Individually you should have Auto CAD and Civil 3D drafting experience, excellent communication skills, a team attitude, and a self-starting work ethic with minimal supervision required.
- Displays excellent leadership abilities, organizational standards, and time management skills
- Loves teaching fellow engineers through one-on-one mentorship
- Has in depth knowledge of land development
- Is comfortable with Auto CAD and Civil 3D drafting
- Can perform construction inspections on a multitude of project typology
- Maintains a collaborative approach to coordination & design with other disciplines including architecture, landscape design, MEP & structural engineers, and other consultants both internal and external.
- Can develop project estimates and design within budgetary constraints
- Experience in entitlements and jurisdictional process locally and in the broader region
- Develops project specifications and engineering reports
- Prepares project proposals and engineering fee estimates
- Takes on construction administration duties, including submittal review, field inspections, RFIs, and change requests, when needed
You'll love this role if you:
- Have 5-10+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering and Land Development
- Have a current PE in Colorado. Additional state licensure encouraged.
- Desire to expand the technical expertise of our team
- Prioritize work sharing, knowledge transfer, and standards development
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
Our client-first character starts from within. This position offers excellent pay and a benefits package including production bonuses, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) savings plan, holiday and paid time off, flexible schedules, and an evolving wellness program.
Flexible Work Environments
Cushing Terrell’s Work Smart Program is a flexible work arrangement designed to acknowledge and embrace flexibility in our work environments and preferences. Team members here get to choose if they would like to work remotely, a hybrid schedule, or 100% in the office. This program enables you, as a Cushing Terrell team member, to select a work situation that suits you best, while at the same time providing uncompromised—and always exceptional—service to our clients, partners, and colleagues.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cushing Terrell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment with us, please call 406.248.7455. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you are having difficulty applying through an external website.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/dax1mjuO12OdoT4PdIr2Md