Geotechnical Chief Engineer
The candidate must be able to:
• Manage and train six graduate Engineers/Project Managers
• Communicate with clients, drillers, and laboratory staff.
• Conduct site visits help with construction issues.
• Keep track of all Geotechnical and Environmental reports.
• Attend weekly marketing meetings, provide leadership of marketing and business development.
• Meet with clients and maintain a strong client relationship.
• Write Proposals
• Supervise our laboratory
• High dependability, consistent attendance, and adherence to company polices/procedures required
• Ph.D. or master’s degree in Civil Engineering whose area of specialization is Geotechnical Engineering.
• Must be a Licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
• Must be willing to work 55 hours a week.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• There will be a minimal travel
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
Apply for Geotechnical Chief Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly