Construction Material Engineering Project Manager
5 days left
- Organization Type
Geotech Engineering and Testing is looking for CME project managers. The job description is as follows:
• Supervise and schedule a team of technicians providing services to both public and private clients.
• Focus on soils, concrete, asphalt, and steel testing.
• Help market clients and answer their questions.
• Proposal writing
• Review field and laboratory test and data.
• Review invoices
• Must be able to troubleshoot construction problems and provide technical guidance and direction to field personnel.
• Review and sign CME reports
• Candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and Civil Engineering. Candidate must possess strong management, technical and communication skills.
• Must be a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) for the state of Texas or is able to obtain their Texas license.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with A2LA is a plus
Apply for Construction Material Engineering Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly