White Label are proud to be working with an award winning major consultancy business based in Leeds and Yorkarea in their search for a Structural Engineer.
Salary & Benefits:
- Undertake structural analysis / calculations of building designs, within the appropriate regulatory framework, using specialist analysis software and ensuring the structural integrity of the whole building.
- Provide design briefs, specifications and scopes of work in written and drawn formats to enable the procurement of design and build sub-contract packages.
- Review contract documents and prepare specialist Scopes of Work documents including design principles, making sub-contract appointment recommendations and reviewing and coordination of sub-contract designs throughout the construction process.
- Ensure customer requirements/specifications are correctly interpreted and processed within allowed costs, agreed timescales and in compliance with all relevant statutory legislation and codes of practice.
- Adapt designs according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during design, development and construction.
- Inspect and review-built engineering solutions for compliance with design intent and robust installation throughout off-site manufacture and on-site construction.
- Attend construction site meetings to provide project engineering support.
- Minimum Degree Qualified in Structural Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in Structural Design
- Must be competent in producing structural calculations and structural analysis
- Ability to work using own initiative but also work well as team
Salary & Benefits:
- My client is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 - £45,000
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team who invest heavily in their employees and to work with an interesting product range
- Opportunity to work for a company with high retention of staff and offer great career progression!
- Work from home 2-3 days