Senior Geotechnical Engineer
A3GEO is seeking a full-time Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our Northern or Southern California team. A3GEO is not just a place to work, it is an environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, and grow professionally. A3GEO offers a positive work life balance with the opportunity to work on challenging and unique engineering projects involving complex geologic hazards, flood control structures, mid to high-rise buildings, and civil infrastructure.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer at A3GEO, you will have the opportunity to be part of a small, expanding, dynamic geotechnical firm. The primary focus will be to provide geotechnical project direction and technical expertise.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute multiple complex design projects simultaneously.
- Perform and direct engineering analyses including but not limited to settlement, seepage, slope stability, lateral load resistance, deep foundation analyses, soil-structure interaction, seismic deformation, and site-specific seismic response.
- Develop geotechnical design-level recommendations independently.
- Write, sign, and stamp geotechnical reports, letters, and proposals.
- Serve as Geotechnical-Engineer-of-Record on design projects.
- Oversee and manage staff and project-level professionals throughout project execution.
- Represent A3GEO at team and client meetings.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship or legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Master of Science (MS) in Geotechnical Engineering.
- California Geotechnical Engineer (GE) license.
- At least 8 years of relevant geotechnical experience.
- Demonstrated successful project management experience and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Competitive compensation package with benefits such as health, dental and vision coverages, 401K, and holiday, vacation, and sick time.
To learn more about A3GEO, please visit its website at www.A3GEO.com
Please send cover letter and resume to Seren Moran at email@example.com.