IRC219352 - CIVIL ENGINEER
, we are looking for a Civil Engineer
within Eni Progetti UK
in Basingstoke, England.
You will be responsible for acting as a Civil Engineer on projects supporting the Civil Project Discipline Lead Engineer. About Eni Progetti UK
EniProgetti performs a key role as part of the Development Function supporting the engineering for all the businesses (Upstream, Midstream and Downstream) of Eni, the Italian Integrated Energy Company.
EniProgetti has already had a long history as a centre of technical excellence within the Eni group as engineering specialists, first as Snamprogetti Limited and subsequently as Saipem Limited & Eni Engineering.
EniProgetti is Eni's competence and execution centre in the UK for engineering activities covering all phases of development projects and operations in the Energy Sector.
The newly upgraded office is a landmark feature on Basing View in central Basingstoke, with ample parking and only a five minute walk from the mainline railway station. As a member of the Engineering Team at Eni Progetti UK you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Undertaking the competent engineering analysis and design of civil and structural works in accordance with Company procedures, standards and plans, and international standards and codes of practice.
- Projects will vary from Feasibility phase through Basic Design and FEED to Detailed Design and Construction. Projects can be relevant to onshore/offshore oil/gas production facilities, LNG, CCS and renewables production facilities.
- Experience of civil and structural engineering covering foundation design and steel structures design with an emphasis on the onshore oil and gas industry.
- Have experience in the use of American and ideally European civil/structural design codes; and have used software analysis and design packages such as STAADPro or SAP2000.
- BSc or MSc in Civil Engineering. Ideally with ambitions of becoming a Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (MICE) or Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (MIStructE) or equivalent relevant Institution.
Basingstoke, England Contract type:
At Eni, people are the key to our success
, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process . Together we have greater energy.