Principal Geotechnical Engineer
- $200,000k - 250,000k Package / Bonus / Equity / Health Care
- Work from either Sydney or Melbourne offices
- Transport Infrastructure
CSG Talent is conducting a Senior level search to find a Principal Geotechnical Engineer based here in Melbourne. Our client is a global entity employing thousands of people across various sectors. They have an enviable reputation and constantly win awards for being a great place to work and thrive.
The Principal Geotechnical Engineer will lead and develop the existing Geotechnical Team whilst reporting directly to the General Manager for Australia. You will work on some of the best projects within transport infrastructure but also be involved in developing other areas. You will also be an integral part of the planning and strategic direction that the business follows.
Principal Geotechnical Engineer Duties:
- Provide leadership across a range of projects, including infrastructure and other sectors.
- Give technical advice on complex geotechnical issues to clients and internal staff.
- Support the growth of the geotechnical team by building strong relationships with clients.
- You will continue to grow your reputation as a technical leader.
- Manage the delivery of projects, taking accountability for overall time, cost and quality of delivery.
- Provide strategic planning and implementation of initiatives.
- Mentor juniors through to senior staff concerning their career and professional development.
Principal Geotechnical Engineer Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualifications in Geotechnical/ Civil Engineering
- 18 years of experience with a geotechnical engineering consultancy.
- Competence in providing key technical expertise and leading the development of geotechnical designs across a broad range of high-profile projects.
- High level of skills in applying safety in design practices and processes.
- Have a good understanding of contracts and commercial issues related to project delivery.
- Monitoring and managing the scope of multiple projects.
- You will be a problem solver and think of new and better approaches.
- You will develop long-term business relationships with clients.
- You will communicate effectively in verbal and written form with clients, staff and managers.
- Flexible working options.
- Great office location.
- Tailored training and development programs.
- Senior Benefits Package
To apply for this position, please click to apply, and our Civil Engineering team will review your CV. You can also get in touch with Garry Hart directly to speak about your career via email at: OR 0431 521 926
AU$200000 - AU$250000 per annum + Senior Benefits
Civil Design & Construction Management