Health, Safety & Environmental Manager (Heavy Engineering)Mansfield£40,000 - £42,000 + bonus + pension + progression + flexible working hours
Are you a Health and Safety Manager, looking for a new role with excellent benefits, where you will be leading the HSE function within the business, and managing a small team, with a company who value their employees and offer perforamce based pay and role progression?
Are you looking for an autonomous role, within a growing business that has been established over 100 years?
On offer is an opportunity with a highly successful independent business who are delivering specialist freight solutions nationwide. You will be responsible for providing direction and guidance to the management team and employees, to ensure compliance with all legislation and industry best practice. You will be passionate about SHE, capable of championing change and implementation at all levels.The role:
- Develop the company's HSE approach and strategy
- Provide leadership and guidance to the management team and employees
- Review, develop and implement HSE policy, Standard Operating Procedures, Risk Assessments and Toolbox Talks
- Manage the site Environmental Permit
- Development and implementation of an effective document management system in line with ISO:45001
- 5 years' experience in a Health & Safety Management role
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Engineering background
This is an excellent opportunity for a HSE Manager to join a forward thinking, ambitious company who are delivering cutting edge solutions into the rail industry.
Health and Safety Manager, HSE Manager, NEBOSH, Welfare, Environmental, Engineering, Mansfield
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.