Be a part of the team that brings our Capital Improvement Program Projects to life.
- Supervise projects and implements our ambitious Capital Improvement Program
- Act as a technical and administrative advisor;
- Reviews plans, designs, and specifications and recommends changes for compliance;
- Evaluates projects and provide solutions to ensure compliance with applicable criteria, regulations, and codes;
- Responds to questions and inquiries from the general public, property owners, developers, architects, surveyors, contractors, and City staff.
- 5+ years professional civil engineering in Public Works or municipal engineering - No Exceptions
- Educational equivalent to a BS in civil engineering or similar field
- CA Driver's License CA Engineer-in-Training Certificate or CA Professional Engineer
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have approved exemption