Here we grow again! CP&Y an STV Company is hiring immediately for Water Wastewater Project Managers in Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Our highly-driven and experienced Water Services Practice is looking for a technically competent, experienced Project Manager with proven leadership skills when it comes to developing relationships, growing business and successfully managing all aspects of a team and project.
This position is based out of either our Austin, Dallas or San Antonio, TX office
Responsibilities: Subject matter expert in the areas of water and wastewater collection systems and treatment plant evaluation, design, rehabilitation and expansion.
· Experienced in the design of water and wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, lift stations, large diameter collection pipelines and force mains, water supply systems, and solids handling facilities.
· Responsible for managing the financial aspects of assigned engineering projects; coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget. Direct and oversee budget and design, provide QA/QC, track workload, invoice projects, lead client contact and oversee project status report reviews.
· Able to manage projects, starting with development of the initial project design concept, development of a project plan (including identification of staffing requirements and preparation of project schedule), execution of project design (management of resources within constraints of project budget and schedule), and culminating with management of bid and construction phase engineering service support.
· Simultaneously managing multiple projects and clients.
· Effectively convey work product and project results in technical documents, interviews, and oral presentations.
· Play a key-role in new business development which includes: establishing new business development relationships, following through on leads, preparing SOQ’s, maintaining and building existing client relationships, and preparing formal project proposals.
· Maintain regular and constructive communication with clientele and project team members.