Water Treatment Engineer
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40,000 + Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a water treatment engineer looking to work for an expanding company in a varied role offering overtime and further technical development?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable company who invests in employee development and will look to progress you within the business.
This is a specialist role for an expanding company that offers a range of engineering solutions for environmental services covering an extensive customer based across various industries. Your role will be to manage and carry out installations of water treatment systems, encompassing a range of methods and equipment including pumps, settlement, chemical dosing, air sparging, carbon and media filtration.
This is a fantastic chance to join an expanding company who are offering a genuine career opportunity and a chance to have a real impact in the continued success of the business.
* Field based role managing installations of water treatment systems for customers across the UK
* Cover a range of methods and equipment including pumps, settlement, chemical dosing, air sparging, carbon and media filtration.
* Training, overtime and career progression available
* A background in water treatment
* Looking for overtime and further development
* Happy to travel and work away when required
Reference Number: 1952
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kieran Williams at Revorec Recruitment Solutions.
(phone number removed)
Revorec Recruitment Solutions is a specialist recruiter for Engineering, IT and Science roles ranging from mid to senior level positions. Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that have a valid work permit to work in the UK. By applying to this job you are confirming that you do not hold a criminal record and that you know of no legal reason why you would be ineligible for employment