Water Hygiene Engineer- London£27,000+ benefits
Are you a Senior Water Hygiene Engineer based in London & looking for an exciting new opportunity to join one of the UK's largest Water Hygiene Consultancies, if so my client want to hear from you!
My client is a leading service provider of Legionella Monitoring & Water Treatment and due to their 1,000 team strong growing further, they now require a Senior Engineer to join their team & work across the London/South East!Job Duties:
- Legionella Monitoring/ Temperatures
- CWST Cleans & Disinfections
- Closed System Sampling/Analysis
- Chlorine Dioxide Testing
- Cal Blowdowns
- Working across London, Kent, Essex
- Liaising with Clients on site
- Filling out all relevant paperwork to ensure compliance
The ideal candidate will have experience within all of the above duties and outstanding knowledge of ACOP L8 & HSG 274.Other Requirements:
- Full UK driving license
- Good level of verbal & written communication
- Background in Plumbing (desirable, but not essential)
The company offer a basic salary of up to £27,000, company vehicle that can be used for private mileage, laptop, phone, overtime, pension & 30 days annual leave!
Call Eva on 0121 442 0645 for more information or send your CV to for consideration.