LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT TO THE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING STORES TEAMS!
Working hours- Mon-Fri 0830-5PM
Rate of pay- £10.19ph
Start date- ASAP Temp ongoing
Role Title - General Engineering Technician
* General assistance supporting areas and operations within the Departments and the Faculty of Engineering.
* Supporting teaching and research activities as required and as training allows.
* General duties across the Faculty of Engineering to include transportation of items and equipment. Office and laboratory moves. Collection and disposal of redundant items.
* Period driving duties.
* Assisting with the Faculty Stores with driving and delivery duties. Assisting with stores counter service, stock control and replenishment.
* Assisting with Manual Handling operations throughout the Faculty of Engineering.
* Other duties as skills and training allow.
Skills and experience required
* Excellent interpersonal skills ensuring an ability to communicate effectively and in a pleasant manner.
* Well developed numeracy and literacy skills.
* Basic DIY Skills
* Computer literate in Excel, Outlook, Word.
* Driving licence - essential
* Knowledge of workshop Safety and Health.
If this is of interest to you please do not hesitate in applying!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.