Main purpose of role:
The main focus of this role is to provide supervision, direction and support for all Structural Engineering personnel.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Skills & Experience
- Maintaining discipline procedures, control systems and guidelines necessary to comply with the Petrofac Business Management System and relevant Legislation
- Monitoring discipline performance across the company acting on any areas where improvement is required
- Ensure discipline personnel competency audits and performance management reviews are conducted and regularly re-assessed
- Maintain an overview of all Structural workload throughout the business and allocate discipline personnel to support all business areas to ensure delivery of critical business activities
- To identify and manage interface with external consultants and specialist resource services necessary to support engineering delivery.
- Provide discipline input to bids and business development activities
- Structural representative within Petrofac 1-Tec global communities of Practice
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline with Chartered status.
- Background in managing an engineering team within an office environment.
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
The postholder is expected to adhere to the Golden Rules of Safety (transitioning to ‘The 9 Lifesaving Rules in 2020) and the Petrofac Values.