Civil Structural Engineer - Bridges & InfrastructureGlasgow
First People Solutions is working with a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineer in Glasgow, who are expanding their team and are in need of accomplished Civil Structural Engineers. At present, our client has an exceptional workload, and requires ambitious engineers to assist in the design and development of civil infrastructure for rail and highways bridges, stations, tunnels and roads. The Job:
What we need from you:
- Assisting with a variety of civil and structural design packages and projects for new/existing highways and rail schemes
- Conducting structural inspections, bridge analyses, and assessments
- Prepare and review feasibility studies, inspections, assessments, and technical reports
- Prepare and check design drawings, calculations, and other documents
- Assist in the development of graduate engineers and technicians
What's in it for you?
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within a consulting engineering environment
- Chartered status or close to completion
- Good working knowledge AutoCAD, Midas, and LUSAS
- Knowledge of relevant design standards (DMRB, MCDHW)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Large and varied projects
- Generous annual leave and regular pay reviews
- Clear career plan
Our client has a solid track record of delivering quality services to clients and has a clear vision for engineering innovation. They can offer competitive salaries based on experience, a flexible benefits package, and excellent career advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online for a confidential chat.