Due to a healthy forward workload, my clients are currently looking to appoint Graduate Civil / Drainage Engineers with 2 to 5 years relevant post graduate experience.
The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading private Engineering Consultancies working for Clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
All graduate engineers work under direct supervision of my clients' highly experienced directors and alongside their team of dedicated engineers and technicians. They can offer an ICE approved training agreement and a route towards chartered membership of a professional engineering institution.
Depending on experience as you progress you can expect to be active on a number of projects and with a number of Clients at any given time. Experience of working on major highways infrastructure would be a positive benefit.
* Design of infrastructure for commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors including SUDS drainage systems, roads to adoptable & DMRB standards.
* Liaison with statutory bodies such as Scottish Water, Roads Department, SEPA
* Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software e.g. PDS/Civils 3D/Micro Drainage and AutoCAD.
* Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
* Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
* Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
* Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
* Competitive Salary based on experience
* 33 days annual leave including public holidays
* Paid overtime beyond standard 37.5 hour working week
* Competitive Pension Scheme
* Child Care Voucher Scheme
* Cash Back Health Plan Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Loyalty Bonus
* Professional Qualification Bonus
* Employee Reward Scheme
* Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers Training Agreement Fee's.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its Clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package