Service Engineer (Electrical / Water Pumping)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Company benefits + Overtime + Vehicle
Are you a Service Engineer from an Electrical background looking for a varied role within a growing industry where there is an opportunity to boost your earnings through overtime and get full training in sustainable water systems?
On offer is a permanent stable role whereby you will receive a 3-month industry specific training plan and ultimately be responsible for the Commissioning, Installation, Maintenance and Service of rainwater harvesting and greywater recycling systems electrical components.
The company is a market leader with 15 years of experience and oversees the whole lifecycle of the systems they install creating a varied role. The business looks after their people and strives to be the best in the business.
The role would suit a self-motivated service engineer holding the C+G 18 Edition with test & inspection (2391/2 or equivalent) looking for a field-based role within the M25 boundary.
* Commissioning, Installing, Maintaining and Servicing Water Recycling systems
* Fault finding and PPM
* Electrical installation related paperwork
* Occasional overnight stays
* 18 Edition with test & inspection (2391/2 or equivalent)
* Experience working with Electrical Installation
* Maintenance experience
* Full valid driving licence (over the age of 25 years for insurance purposes)
Key words: electrical, commissioning, service, installation, pumps, water, greywater, rainwater, M25, London, home counties
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.