A Global Structural Engineering Consultancy has created an opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer to join their growing division.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that are renowned in the London market as being a leading name within design whilst being widely acclaimed for providing excellent engineering solutions.
Projects span across Civil Engineering with a particular emphasis on supporting some of the leading Residential Developers in the Capital.
Despite the current pandemic the company are thriving with repeat business.
As the Senior Design Engineer you will manage all aspects of the process from inception through to completion delivering detailed designs for Section 38, Section 104 with statutory authority approval.
Due to the nature of works the following requirements are required:
- Degree educated Civil engineer
- Demonstrable experience of working within Residential design in different values.
- Detailed working knowledge of Civils 3D, MicroDrainage, WINDES and AutoCAD.
- Experience of drainage design, highway horizontal and vertical alignment design, highway materials and specification, ground conditions, earthworks and specification.
- Experience in planning application and approvals processes (S278, S38, S104)
If youre a Senior Design Engineer who has felt stagnant in the past year stuck in a rut this could be the opportunity for you to be known as an ambassador for Civil Engineering Design within the residential market.
In return you will be offered flexible working, a competitive salary and a number of benefits so apply to be considered.