Principal Civil Engineer
A boutique Architecture & Design Consultancy has created an opportunity for a Principal Engineer to join the Senior Management team & grow their Civils division.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that are renowned in the South West as being a leading name within design whilst being widely acclaimed for providing excellent engineering solutions.
Projects span across Civil Engineering with a particular emphasis on supporting some of the leading Residential Developers in the South West.
Despite the current pandemic the company are thriving with repeat business within the Residential sector.
They are in an enviable position where they are looking for an individual who can work in partnership with the existing clients and act as the Company representative.
As the Principal Engineer you will manage all aspects of the project from inception through to completion whilst being responsible for Infrastructure, Highways & Drainage design delivering detailed designs for Section 38, Section 104 with statutory authority approval.
The company vaunt a stunning office which they have heavily invested in ready for people to return back to when they feel ready with a plan in place. In the meantime you will be supported and mentored by some of the most experienced engineers in the South West. Due to the nature of works the following requirements are required:
- Chartered Civil engineer or working towards ICE.
- Demonstratable experience of working within Residential design in different values.
- Detailed working knowledge of Civils 3D, MicroDrainage, WINDES and AutoCAD.
- Experience of drainage design, highway horizontal and vertical alignment design, highway materials and specification, ground conditions, earthworks and specification.
- Experience in planning application and approvals processes (S278, S38, S104)
If youre a Senior Engineer who has felt stagnant in the past year stuck in a rut this could be the opportunity for you to be known as an ambassador for Civil Engineering Design within the residential market.
In return you will be offered flexible working, acompetitive salary and a number of benefits so apply to be considered.