We are working in partnership with a first class engineering company based in Derbyshire in their search for Commissioning Engineers from the Watre Treatment sector.
* Responsible for full control and process sign off. Ensuring the installed system conforms to the P&ID, FDS and Process description.
* Involve undertaking site installations, commissioning, handover, training and start up and repairs, as well as on site follow ups with the client
* Responsible for all communications with the client during the execution, as well as reporting back to the Project Manager
The Commissioning Engineer
* Experience with field testing & commissioning of PLC's, SCADA & HMI systems
* Qualified to HNC/HND or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
* Experience within the Automotive, FMCG or waste industries would be highly advantageous
* Ability to interpret electrical drawings & P&ID's
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience