My client is a renowned independent geotechnical and environmental consultancy, specialising in ground investigation and contaminated land techniques. We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Consultant to operate primarily from Liverpool.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside highly qualified market leading specialists on many varied projects, whilst drawing on your own technical expertise and direction. You will be working closely within the consulting team to generate high quality reports and economic models.Requirements:
- Technical degree level qualification (geology, physics, environmental science or similar) alongside a higher degree in contaminated land or relevant discipline is desirable
- Working towards SiLC/SQP and/or SoBRA
- A full level of understanding with CDM regulations and application of safe design and implementation of ground designs
- Good knowledge of the contamination regime in UK and experienced in preparation of Phase 1 and Phase 2 reports.
- Chartered Engineer or Chartered Scientist
As well as working alongside other experienced industry professionals, my client offers several additional benefits in the role, such as an attractive salary package and access to company vehicles for travel, for which expenses will be covered.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership with regards to a respectful and tolerant attitude, as well as flexible thinking and innovative problem solving.
Interested in this or other roles in geotechnical or geoenvironmental consultancy, please do not hesitate to contact Chris Brown at or call 01792 365000. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position