Elvet Recruitment are recruiting for a Graduate Civil Engineer to work for a successful, national civil engineering contractor to work on projects across Yorkshire & surrounding areas.
The contractor are a specialist contractor with several decades under their belt and several offices around the country. This role is based out of a Sheffield office with site visits across Yorkshire and surrounding area.
Example Projects: bridge maintenance, concrete / structural repairs, cathodic protection, structures construction etc.
Project values: £500k to £5m.
* As-builts & surveys.
* CAD work.
* Minor setting out.
* Reading and adjusting technical drawings for site teams.
* Creating RAMS & permits for site.
* Assisting Site Manager with commercial duties.
* Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering (BSc, BEng etc.).
* Must have some degree of site experience in an engineering capacity - setting out, surveys, models, programmes etc.
* Must be competent with relevant kit: Total Station, Leica, CAD etc.
* Must hold: CSCS card and full driving license.
A salary of up to £32,000 (dependant upon experience) plus company vehicle or allowance, fuel card, annual leave, pension scheme and other benefits.
This is a permanent position and Elvet Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.
By applying for this job you accept the T&Cs, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found on our website